Difference between revisions of "Members Area"
m (→Sauce?: fixed github link)
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
== Sauce? ==
== Sauce? ==
The members area is fully open source, and can be found on
The members area is fully open source, and can be found on https://github.com//-members-area. It's written in CoffeeScript to run under Node.js.
Latest revision as of 14:36, 10 February 2020
|Out of date: The content of this page is out of date - please help us by updating it.|
|Website providing payment/donation history and organisation wide authentication|
| User:Benjie, User:Bencevans, User:Anton
This is the website available at members.somakeit.org.uk
 Current Features
- Member signup
- Quorum of trustees required for approval
- Ability to reapply if application is rejected
- Emails sent to notify you of your progress
- Logging of payments
- Manual entry for CASH payments
- Manual entry for PayPal payments
- Automatic payments logging via GoCardless
- OFX parsing for uploading Standing Order transactions from your Online Banking
- Admin interface
- Generate a register of members
- Listing of all transactions
- Uploading/reconciling new transactions via OFX
- Fetching/reconciling new transactions via GoCardless
- Reminder interface to allow the treasurer to easily send out payment reminders.
- Displaying subscription status to members
- Shows when next payment is due
- Makes it clear if payment is overdue
- Allows users to view their own payment history
- Helps users set up a Standing Order or GoCardless payment
GoCardless are a quick and easy way to set up Direct Debit payments to So Make It. They charge 1% of each payment, no minimum, £2 maximum (in case you want to pay more than £200/mo ;)), no monthly fees. They're the easiest way for both you and us to set up payments.
The members area is fully open source, and can be found on https://github.com/somakeit/somakeit-members-area. It's written in CoffeeScript to run under Node.js.