Revision as of 16:53, 8 October 2019 by Bracken
I'm Bracken, I used to be a trustee. :-)
IBMer, 3D printerer, microcontroler advocate and queer geek.
At So Make It
- Is currently participating in these projects: ARM Printer Electronics and Firmware, Dalek, Digital Callipers, Motion Control Protocol, Reflow Oven, The Door, Tiny IR equipped dev board and receiver
- Is not planning to attend any events.
- Has not attended any events yet.
- Attended or plans to attend a total of 0 events.
- Electronics, I'm very digital but I work with batteries a lot.
- 3D printing, I have a RepRap Prusa Mendel i2.
- Micro-controllers, Texas Instruments MSP430 are my field of expertise, I'm getting better at Arduino, I can also do Microchip PIC but won't admit this, I want to get into ARM.
- Cars, I made one once.
- Clouds, I am a cloudsmith.
'Spaces I've Invaded
- So Make It (obvs)
- Surrey & Hampshire Hackspace (many times)
- Build Brighton
- London Hackspace
- Bristol Hackspace
- Solid State Depot
- Vancouver Hack Space
- Swindon Hackspace (twice)
Not technically hackerspaces, but still cool: