This Annual General Meeting is scheduled for: 2019-05-16 19:30, at So Make It, Unit F, Pitt Road, Freemantle, Southampton, SO15 3FQ.
Chairperson: Ben Jacobs
Secretary: Bracken Dawson
Treasurer: Rob Cowe
- Welcome and overview of the last year.
- Appoint chairperson
- Approve minutes of last meeting
- Stepping down of trustees
- Reaffirm current trustees
- Brief status of accounts (Rob Cowe)
- Update on actions from the previous EGM
- Members Storage Amendments (Proposed by James Southern)
- Confirmation of Admin Role (Proposed by Ed Chaney)
- Paint an Info Wall (Proposed by Ed Chaney)
- Workshop Lighting (Proposed by Ed Chaney)
- Induction for Members and Keyholders (Proposed by Ed Chaney)
- Induction for Workshop Users (Proposed by Ed Chaney)
- Any other business
- End of AGM
- Q&A with the trustees and cake.
Proposed by: Holly Newnham
So Make It adopt the following as its mission statement:
Our mission is to help you make. We are a non-profit, member-run space where anyone can share skills, ideas and equipment with like minded creative hobbyists, makers, tinkerers and innovators.