|Melting and casting all the things.|
- Melting various metals such as x, y and z for pouring into moulds safely and reliably.
- Put together a simple melting and casting kit that will be easy for members to use.
- Opens opportunities for members to make: Jewellery... and stuff
- Pairs well with 3d Printing (dies)
- Safety issues
- Temperature range?
- Safety measures?
- Ease of use: pouring etc
- Avoid gas and too much additional equipment if possible.
- Blow torch?
- Hot plate?
- Use reflow oven?