I'm Bracken, one of the So Make It Trustees, so feel free to talk to me on the Discussion version of this page if you have anything you want to say or ask.
IBMer, 3D printerer, microcontroler advocate and queer geek.
At So Make It
- Is currently participating in these projects: ARM Printer Electronics and Firmware, Dalek, Digital Callipers, Motion Control Protocol, Reflow Oven, The Door, Tiny IR equipped dev board and receiver
- Is not planning to attend any events.
- Has not attended any events yet.
- Attended or plans to attend a total of 0 events.
- Electronics, I'm very digital but I work with batteries a lot.
- 3D printing, I have a RepRap Prusa Mendel i2.
- Micro-controllers, Texas Instruments MSP430 are my field of expertise, I'm getting better at Arduino, I can also do Microchip PIC but won't admit this, I want to get into ARM.
- Cars, I made one once.
'Spaces I've Invaded
- So Make It
- Surrey & Hampshire Hackspace
- Build Brighton
- London Hackspace
- Bristol Hackspace
- Solid State Depot
- Vancouver Hack Space
- Swindon Hackspace
Not technically hackerspaces, but still cool: