Orbiter CCTV Camera
|Out of date: The content of this page is out of date - please help us by updating it.|
|Orbiter CCTV Camera|
|Get the orbiter CCTV camera working.|
| User:Benjie, User:chuckwebb
Donated by User:chuckwebb.
- Has a standard analogue video camera with auto focus and zoom on a pan & tilt mounting.
- Runs on 24V AC or 12V DC power.
- Is controlled with RS485/RS422 differential serial communication, probably at 4800 baud (may auto-detect on boot) (possibly a receive pair only)
- Built in menu system controlled by the serial comms, displayed overlaid on the video output.
- Supports several PTZ control standards including Pelco D, Pelco P and Vicon. (I believe it's currently set to Pelco D)
- It's supposed to be bayonet mounted into a ceiling/pole mounted dome, but it was run into by a rolling scaffold causing the bayonet fitting and the surrounding plastic to be munched.
- RS422: are there any converters handy?
- Comms standards: I have no idea. Much Googleing required.
Benjie's going to make it into the eye of
GlaDOS SMIB / some OpenCV craziness. Possibly...