The makerspace currently has the following tools available for it's members use.
- Mains Drill
- Angle grinder (on loan from Chris S)
- 2kw heat gun (on loan from Chris S)
- Dremel (availble on request from Michael Daffin (talk))
- Dremel drill press (available on request from Michael Daffin (talk))
MIG Welder(needs restoration, potential project)
- Lots of Soldering irons, mains & gas. We have Sn/Pb, lead free and silver solder.
- Metal Lathe
- Wood Lathe (on loan from Ben Jacobs)
- Mitre Saw
- Table Saw (On loan from James Southern)
The following need wiki pages writing for them:
- Air compressor (on loan from Michael Daffin (talk))
- Air compressor (smaller than above)
- Nail/stable gun powered by above
- Powered mitre saw
- Thickness planer
- Hack saw
- 2x Multi-angle vice.